söndag 29 augusti 2010

Autumn


The summer is drawing to an end now, I have noticed something new in the air. People around me keep saying how they want summer to go on.
A year ago I wrote about autumn:
... my favourite season. Altough I love that crisp smell in the air, the changing colours, the hunt for mushrooms and blackberries and the naked feeling of entering a cold lake or sea, knowing it´s probably for the last time...it has a tendency to depress me a bit.

This year I feel an excitement in that cold smell in the air, and embrace the new season... soon mushrooms and blackberries will be picked and find their place in this tiny kitchen.

In am writing this evening. I have been looking at pictures of the Eiffel tower in Paris for inspiration. I think I am really onto something great. I will feel it linger in the room as I go to bed in a minute.

The levellers made this song called The battle of the bean field. Yesterday I seriously battled with my phobia of huge-slimy-orange-slugs whilts harvesting three different kinds of beans in the fields in Mölndal.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar