torsdag 10 juni 2010

Lately...

... Ive been keeping myself busy. Head and mind still floating a bit but the summer is pressing itself into my awareness and Im finding it hard to ignore it's beauty, although Im struggling with things right now.

Like making time for all those things I need to do within the next two weeks, one of which is learing how to safely drive a car. Lets just say I am not quite there yet...


Good things lately:
sushi on my sisters balcony
finally dancing again at friskisåsvettis
finding a caraway plant
the first swim in the ocean, and the bike ride with paulina.
laughing and talking with sara today.
realising what a difference it makes to your heart to be around people who acknowledge that you are special to them.
joining two different farming co operatives, of which I will tell you more later on

Highpoint today: the funny youtubevideo that sara showed me/the asian cabbage mixed seeds
Mission: learn all the rules of driving, write article proposals, put the seeds ina box, recycle, do the washing up

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar