lördag 5 juni 2010

Whats next?


Im trying to focus. Have a tendency to get stuck on things, like an idea, a person or an idea of a person. (Or a TV show.)

Right now my body has moved faster than my mind, which is still in a place far far away, involving trees, fields and ponies. I am pottering about, trying to do things while I am waiting for it to reach where I am now. There is so much to do in this place.

The home coming was glorious. My first day started with a walk, in which I discovered an amazing new community garden, basically in my back yard, where I was greeted by three tiny piglets with wet pink noses that have replaced the old and smelly pigs.

Then a friend came over to say hi and sit on my balcony and eat a cake that she brought. Then another friend came, and then a third one. They kept on coming until the whole thing turned into a delightful (although still slightly jet lagged) surprise pic nic and we had to move into the garden.

In case you worry - don't. The old pigs were moved to an apple orchard on the Hisingen island and will live a long and healthy life, and maybe have babies.

Mission: await the mind. Focus. Sort out pictures and start writing. Then have some fun at the street party.

I put up some bolivian flags above my window.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar